Super Smash Super Smash

Superb

Lo and behold the new king of frame-by-frame animation.

Sure, the quality may have not been top notch, but the fact that this thing's got style out the wazoo entirely makes up for it. I'd almost forgotten that frame-by-frame was a viable medium.

This is art.

Madness One Madness One

A Great Start

I could go into a sorts of detail about animation and whatnot, but fuck it. This is a Madness toon. You probably already know what you should work on. All in all, an entertaining flash and a good (albeit day early) start to Madness Day 2009.

Madness Underworld Madness Underworld

Mixed Feelings

While it was overall good, the animation suffered in some points and the dialogue was awkward and pointless. The movie would be overall better if you had cut out the dialogue and left everything exactly the same, as the actions of the characters explained things just as well as the text. I'd mark you down a point for that, but the fact that most, if not everything was handmade made up for it.

Flecko's Halloween Flecko's Halloween

Damn Good

I don't like the Flecko character to much, but I'll get used to it I suppose. The slow beginning was nice, but it wound on to far. The voice acting wasn't top notch, but it the voices fit the characters and it's nice not seeing the same five voice actors over and over again. Despite the occasional half-assed animation, you've managed to assert yourself as a great action scene artist and comedy writer.

Madness-Solipsistic part1 Madness-Solipsistic part1

Amazing

THIS IS NOT MADE BY KRINKELS

It is epic though. Nice change from the norm.
5/5.

Alienslushie responds:

Lol. I have no idea why people are suddenly thinking that.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Nicely done

My favorite part was trying to assume before the rapidfire lyrics got ahead of me.

Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

Finally, it's here!

Huzzah!

Zero Madness Prev. Zero Madness Prev.

Always A Pleasure!

It's my personal belief to go into a madness tribby expecting complete shit, so when a gem like this rises to the surface, it really makes my day.

Congatz on not sucking, thanks for the nice surprise, and I can't wait for the full thing.

CartRIDER CartRIDER

Fun

Spiffy little movie that made me laugh. Good job.

DBZ 9000 hit combo DBZ 9000 hit combo

Dear god...

Someone please gouge out my eyes. I hate being brutal like this, but that sucked fat cock. The animation was horrible, the sticks were badly drawn, the effects were nothing more than circles with gradients. Watch some things by Terkoiz, see how he does it. Spend a lot more time on things like this too. Also, make sure that the sound effects match the action. A lot of the time I noticed a sound effect playing and everyone just standing still. Practice, practice, and practice some more. You'll get better eventually.

TL;DR
That was horrible, keep working. You'll get better soon.

unbelivable responds:

Acctuly im not going to be making animations. im acctuly a game make so im going to stick to making games. this was just a test if i could make a frame by frame animation.. i said it in the description. i wish poeple would acctuly read before they reviewed. thanksfor you review annyways..