Meat boy (map pack) Meat boy (map pack)

Huzzah!

I can't believe mine made it!

(Mine was Momentum. Have fun ;P)

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Great, but...

I want to slobber like a starving dog. I really do. But I can't.

There was to little hassle. It was all simplified. The graphics look better, the gameplay is intense as always, but it wasn't as good as it used to be. Part of the allure is the mad scramble for the right tool; part of the allure is that it's too hard to pull off the first time; part of the allure is the sense of urgency. You got the last one right, I'll give you that. But by making the tool changing instantaneous, you knocked the difficulty down some, and by making it so easy to live you knocked it down again. The last mission was beautiful, but I kept moving my mouse outside the screen and eventually I just got frustrated. I didn't get scared at my lack of progress, I got vaguely annoyed. It's all good, and I really hope you make another, but please turn the difficulty up a notch to. And also, the tools are all cut and drag now. There are only like 3, too. Go back to the needle's zigzagging and the hammer's timed presses.

Please respond, I want to know how you feel about these changes.

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

Huzzah!

Fun game. But motherfucking 28... D:[

Halp

Going Up! Going Up!

Broken, Buggy, and Boring

If you're making something with an unoriginal concept, at least do it well. This was just broken. If it gets front page, I'll shave my head.

Renandchi2 responds:

dont worry, it won't get frontpage. and i know about the glithes, but its still playable

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

EPIC!

EPIC! Seriously epic!

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

Epic game

Great game, although it still seems a little unbalanced to me.

To everyone who thinks that exploding midair is a bug, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. IT IS INTENTIONALLY PROGRAMMED IN. IF YOU ARE TO STUPID TO LAND THE TANK AND FINISH THE COMBO, THAT IS NOT HIS FAULT.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

I like it!

It's longer then the real Portal, but that's mainly just because the levels in this one take really exact timing. You imitated the start screen very well too, the graphics were good, the gameplay was great- Just an awesome game all-in-all. While I still like the real Portal better, this is a great time killer, and possibly the best thing on NG.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Holy shit...

That was hard. Really fucking hard. Good game though!

Newgrounds Pass Newgrounds Pass

Completed

With help XD

Nicholas-Deary responds:

good job lad, you snatched the last place on the winner's list *thumbs up*

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Fun But Hard

Read the title. Nice clean graphics, good sound, and fun gameplay, but the difficulty made me want to rip my hair out and feed my laptop to my pet sister.