Super Smash Super Smash

Superb

Lo and behold the new king of frame-by-frame animation.

Sure, the quality may have not been top notch, but the fact that this thing's got style out the wazoo entirely makes up for it. I'd almost forgotten that frame-by-frame was a viable medium.

This is art.

Madness One Madness One

A Great Start

I could go into a sorts of detail about animation and whatnot, but fuck it. This is a Madness toon. You probably already know what you should work on. All in all, an entertaining flash and a good (albeit day early) start to Madness Day 2009.

Madness Underworld Madness Underworld

Mixed Feelings

While it was overall good, the animation suffered in some points and the dialogue was awkward and pointless. The movie would be overall better if you had cut out the dialogue and left everything exactly the same, as the actions of the characters explained things just as well as the text. I'd mark you down a point for that, but the fact that most, if not everything was handmade made up for it.

Meat boy (map pack) Meat boy (map pack)

Huzzah!

I can't believe mine made it!

(Mine was Momentum. Have fun ;P)

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Great, but...

I want to slobber like a starving dog. I really do. But I can't.

There was to little hassle. It was all simplified. The graphics look better, the gameplay is intense as always, but it wasn't as good as it used to be. Part of the allure is the mad scramble for the right tool; part of the allure is that it's too hard to pull off the first time; part of the allure is the sense of urgency. You got the last one right, I'll give you that. But by making the tool changing instantaneous, you knocked the difficulty down some, and by making it so easy to live you knocked it down again. The last mission was beautiful, but I kept moving my mouse outside the screen and eventually I just got frustrated. I didn't get scared at my lack of progress, I got vaguely annoyed. It's all good, and I really hope you make another, but please turn the difficulty up a notch to. And also, the tools are all cut and drag now. There are only like 3, too. Go back to the needle's zigzagging and the hammer's timed presses.

Please respond, I want to know how you feel about these changes.

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

Huzzah!

Fun game. But motherfucking 28... D:[

Halp

Madness 5.5 Madness 5.5

Amazing

Even in your old school stuff you pull new and interesting tricks (i.e. the cd scratching sections). Your innovation seems boundless. Minus 1 point because it got a teensy bit repetitive at times.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you very much! I'll try to mix it up more.

Haze - Through the night Haze - Through the night

Beautiful song

Seriously. Really, everything is perfect.

Also note that my vote raised it's score by .04 XD

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

Epic Lulz

That's really all there is to this. Great song.